that's why you're important.

Monday, April 21, 2008

Semester Exam timetable is finally out! *1 ton heavier on my shoulders*

  • 9/6 - Bio (2.5hrs)
  • 10/6 - Stats. Reasonin' (3hrs)
  • 13/6 - Intro. Microecon. (3hrs)
  • 16/6 - Chem (3hrs)

Four 'amazing' days...

Bio essay on [Biology of Tardive Dyskinesia] dues on 12 May! *2 tons heavier on my shoulders* Been reading up the materials I found, and apparently I understood nothing. Wthell~

Ok, maybe I should stop mourning...

Just when I was emo-ing and feeling empty, IZZAT CALLED! :D Thank him for always calling! Felt less emo after talking to him. Talked to Fido (by chance) too, cause surprisingly he walked into his room today and so happen I was talking to Izzat...hmm, rarely happen though~ But anyway, it felt good talking to both of them (=

But screw Fido for "how's assignments and reports...passed to Arif ady?"... Ish, I wonder what does Arif complain to him about...(Arif I'm talking you. *poke*)

~ sometimes I wonder...does anyone really know who I am inside and outside? I mean like... the REAL amanda...

0 comments: