Bye bye bio reports~

Friday, April 25, 2008

Whoaaa~ its my FIRST time blogging from Monash Library =P while waiting for my next lecture to come.

(imagine: when Arif reads this)
Arif: *whack* aren't you supposed to be studying when you have such a looooong break.
Amanda: yes, i should. but too many people here =P
Arif: *smack* !@#$%^&*()

Hahahahahahahaha...

and I have nothing to blog about actually! spamming my own blog again!

the UNBELIVABLEs that happened recently:
- dad bought a condo at Sungai Long in less than 1hour! o.O *pigs can fly!*
- that condo is under my brother's name! of cuz and my parents~ but not me XD cause I said I don't want! hahahaha! why? cause...he's gonna get me somewhere else~ well, yea, when he is loaded~ =P joking. but definately getting for me for my future =) cause properties are getting more and more expensive today so by the time we "grow up" and want to buy, its gonna be freaking expensive and we can't afford it anymore~ WTHEELLL~
- i finally swapped my c.card! at Espirit yesterday XD!!! nothing surprising right~
- dad's gonna get CIMB credit card, cuz that card has so many goodies!

that's all I can think of posting now. sooooOOOOO toodles~ I shall continue building castles in the air~~

(and arif, i ain't fantasizing about anybody nobody using this blogskins =P)

0 comments: