not the worst yet, right?

Saturday, April 05, 2008

I had by far the most "stressful" week ever experienced! simply because I didn't do anything during the term break I had last week. *serve-me-right* says Who!

So, what did I do this week;

B i o R e p o r t C h e m R e p o r t E c o n s A s s i g n m e n t S t a t s W o r k s h e e t T u t o r i a l Q u e s t i o n Q u i z z e s s s more B i o R e p o r t more C h e m R e p o r t more A s s i g n m e n t s s s s s s s s s more Q u i z e zzzzzzzzz

Omg. So lazy to blog now. Tired tired tired.

Violin/Flue exam is on the 14th April 2008...so yea, I'm crazy desperate to practice as much as possible while completing reports and assignments for uni. WTH~~~~


Ron * on the table! in the LS.


The brainies' discussion *blur*


It looked nicer there and then~


I'm RM368.50 rich now!!! :)





0 comments: