the WHO living in a Speck =)

Friday, March 28, 2008

Hellooo people, I'm finally here to update my half-dead-as-usual blog :D Well, I don't really know where to start! :x

My mid-sem break is coming to an end, like so-fast-time-flies-wow I didn't really do anything "productive" except sleeping 10 hours everyday *OMG* This is so bad bad bad bad.

Anyway,

I went to Pyramid with Hanson, Arif, and Ron on Wednesday! Yeapz 3guys+1girl. I just love the quietness you can get in shopping malls at 11:30am on a weekday =) You don't have to queue up for hours just to get urself a movie ticket nor walk in crowded+noisy mall.

The first movie we picked was Spiderwick's Chronicle, which I didn't really enjoy~ cause, *blank* Anyway before the movie at 1:10pm, we have McD's for lunch, since the guys were hung-ger-ree. Yeapz and I basically ate nothing but junk. *oops*

After Spiderwick, we decided to watch another movie. Here's when I cried out loud 27Dresses!!! but Arif said NO. Ish~ !@#$%^&*() pooor-me! Unfortunately the times weren't right, so I didn't get to watch that movie. Instead, we bought tickets for Horton Hears A Who, which was extremely funny and I LOVED IT :D Highly recommanded by Amanda!

Bought J.Co Donuts! and went back to Monash after that, where Arif, Ron, and I went up to the sky bridge that connects building 2 & 3. We sat there eating donuts, in the middle of nowhere, with the view of the oxidation pond on one side and monash building on the other. *what a 'nice' view* Went home after that~ Exhausted!

That's about it~ and, thanks again to Yvonne our future economist =) for helping me on my econs!!! She is so kind~ *ding* and so I thought of this:

our class S3 has
8 future doctors - Arif, Nana, Fido, Zat, Ron, Jo, Betty, Lyn.
2 future businessppl - Yvonne (economist) Vincent (i dunoe).
1 future biomed scientist + musician - ME :)
5 future engineers - Hanson (mechatronic) Ai Fang (Chem Eng.) Jon (Mechanical) Norman (Chem.) Ce Dong (E&E)
1 future IT expert - Siow!
1 future biochemist - Xander!
1 future lawyer - Jacqui!
...
so,
We can build our very own ASS mini hospital :) with 8 doctors of different specialization! Financially managed by Yvonne and Vincent! All tests run by Xander & Amanda! and I don't know but we do need Engineers! Computers looked after by Siow! Miss Jacqui the lawyer to deal with legal issues? hahahah! that's like so nice wei~ *dreaming*
take care ppl~ hope i can update more often :) til then~

0 comments: