gloomy monday

Monday, March 03, 2008

I totally knocked out after two days of sleeping at 2am & waking up at 7am! - referring to my busy weekend~

Yesterday was a loooong day. But, cut the crap:

We didn't win in the Classical Duet :'(

The pair of teachers won champion. But anyway, it was a good experience! So now we know that we still don't know how to enjoy classical music! Haha! (Pam agrees, right?) Unless I know the piece and I like it, I will feel bored after listening to classical music after 2 minutes! which was what happened yesterday when the winners were performing. How sad~ :P

The good news was:

Sara and May won!!! in the Jazz Category!!!

We feel really happy for them! and, they practiced less than us. Hmm... anyway, we had fun! for making the most noise at the Green Room! Haha! Chatting away with some little kids we met there! The petit genius!!!

Anyway,

Woke up at 10am today! like...wow~ haha! Lecture was at 12pm. Was too lazy to drive, so dad fetched me :D I love Monday! cause I had only one hour lecture! :P Met up with Arif at the library after lecture to go for lunch. Ron drove today! while Arif and I seated at the back, Rachel in front. Ron had to send her home first. We had A&W for lunch. Headed back to Monash cause Ron & Arif had some CPR Practice. Went to Music Makers for piano class, which I didn't practice much on my pieces T.T so sad.

It was sooooo gloomy today! I mean the weather! Ya, and it rained~ and I felt gloomy and worn out xD But still I did my chemistry test zero! I still studied :D

Things I learnt today :)


  • Ron is a safe driver, but still fresh! hahaha!
  • Hanson should change target!
  • Jon says that guys see colors in 5 ways: red, blue, black, white, rainbow.
  • Arif helped me on my chemistry through FACEBOOK.
  • Arif realises that he really need a ... LAPTOP!

0 comments: