Breathe, people.

Friday, April 11, 2008

Despite the oh-so-many-things-to-do last week, I became a lazy-couch-potato-wannabe this week, apparently the couch potato thing didn't really work out because I HAVE WORK TO DO! this word WORK goes on til forever.

At one point of time, I really wished that I could just take ONE DAY off and sleep the whole day, well, at least for like 12 hours maybe?! Thus why I don't understand: How can dear-study-freak Arif forget to sleep?! o.O *faint*

and,

How can a Biomedical Science student have more work than a Medical student?! Well, cause Amanda is a lazy bum who does everything last minute. =) Oh, that was the first time and I've been trying to do my work in advance lately! That's why I'm so busy! Resulting in I-only-saw-Arif-at-lunch-time-on-Wednesday. Well, his timetable for this week was freaking packed anyway. AND I have yet to be able to study consistently T.T which is bad because semester exam is in like less than 2 month's time!!!

and,

I realised that when my brain is "turned off", I can forget how to play the flute! Which was exactly what happened on Thursday night. After a loooong day in uni, I reached home at...9pm. Picked up my flute, and I had only one thought "how do I play the flute?" None of the notes came out right, the tone was extremely off. I freaked out, cause I've been practicing everyday! like it has never happened before o.O When I told Pearly about it, she said that I was stressed up so yea, I was worn out and all I needed was to rest. Surprisingly I could play so well last night, my scales were perfect and the tone came out so beautifully! Whatheheck right ==?

Anyway, hope I don't screw up on Monday!

I hate lab reports! Can someone teach me how to write better so that I can score higher sucky marks! T.T

0 comments: